• 1 cup Jasmine Rice
• 1 cup water
• 1 cup Sanders Ridge Stainless Chardonnay
• 1 T butter
• 2 T soy sauce or coconut aminos
• 2 links Harmony Ridge Farms Hot Italian Sausage
• 2 heads Baby Bok Choi
• 1/2 Red Onion
• 1/2 Fennel Bulb
• 1 lb Oyster/Shiitake Mushrooms
• 1/2 cup HT traders Thai peanut sauce
• 3/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/2 cup parmesan shaved or grated
1. Combine all ingredients and add some salt then steam the rice in either a microwave steamer or stove top to almost done. For stove top put all ingredients into a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 12-14 minutes covered.
2. Cut the sausage links into 1/4 slices and saute them in a large saute pan. Pull apart each stem of the bok choi and cut them in half long ways so that each one still has a stem and leaf they are just smaller. Julienne /the red onion and the fennel. Pull apart each mushroom off the oyster stalk. add some butter to the saute pan with the sausage and add veggies to the pan with some salt. Once all are done take out of the pan and set aside. Save the pan to use for the rice.
3. Add some butter to the pan and return to heat. Once the rice is steamed add it to the pan. Add the peanut sauce and stir, then add cream, I said 1/2 a cup but this part is more about preference add more or less to your liking. Let the cream reduce and cook into the rice. Add the Parmesan.
4. At this point everything is ready to serve. You can either stir the rice veggies and sausage together or layer it for plating. Garnish with either fennel fronds or Cilantro. Enjoy